Monday, June 20, 2011

Black & White Home Decor Inspiration

So while browsing for some inspiration, I came across some inspiration I think I'll be using in my own home...

The first is a design by Judith Balis of Nest Instinctual Interiors (based in Boise, Idaho). I'm seriously in LOVE with the blue turquoise walls paired with the pink chairs and the striped black and white sofa. Seriously, I could only dream of a house that gorgeous.

I don't know the designers of these other photos I found.. Though I wish I did (I also wish that Judith Balis lived quite a bit closer... But, I digress...)

I'm loving the matte black walls here paired with the crisp color of the couch. 


I also love that the color is extended up onto the ceiling in this design. (Of course, I also love the blue chairs, but that's another story.)

Happy Monday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment