Monday, June 13, 2011

101 Black and White Decor Items for Under $101

Today's post is focusing entirely on wall art, because really, a room isn't complete without a little bit of art.

Now, granted I have a bias (I love urban-themed art,) I did manage to sneak in a few items for those who are less-than-thrilled about the loft/urban/city look.

1930s print, 'Men on Girder' from AllPosters.com - $6.99 (plus shipping.) WELL worth the price considering this print is 24 by 36 inches. Plus, it's comical, it's inspiring, it's... a lot of things. (Isn't a picture worth a thousand words?)



Something a little less city, a little more cottage-cabin-out-by-lake-Michigan. ;) These are the Stray Dog Sea Life Plaques from West Elm, ranging in price from $39 to $49 (plus shipping), depending on which size/pattern you choose.




I -love- World Market. LOVE. I love going there. 'Nuff said. Boho Multi-Stem Wall Decor from World Market, $39.99 (plus shipping).


And finally, the piece d'resistence (probably not the correct spelling, but whatev.) -- My favorite (and I intend to buy this piece for my own office, mind you,) the Cityscape New York City Print from Crate & Barrel. It's a bit more at $69.95 -- but I absolutely LOVE architectural drawings. I have a few from Frank Lloyd Wright I'd like to put up on my walls too... But I digress.

Happy Monday, everyone!
- Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment