Thursday, June 9, 2011

Black Bedroom Decor

A black bedroom is one of those things I'm still torn on (which is probably why I'm doing gray in my own bedroom). I love for my bedroom to be as dark as possible when I'm going to bed at night, but in the morning, I think I'd be quite depressed with black walls.

But, despite all that, I still love these bedrooms. (Especially the ones with the chandeliers,) so check 'em out.








Okay, okay. So they don't all have black walls. But, they're all black and white. So, there.

On a future note, I need to start saving the info of where I got these photos. I've had them in a folder in my desktop for several months now and I'd love to know who designed each of them so I could follow those designers but... I wasn't that smart back when I was looking through things. So, if I ever find out who designed a room I came across, I'll be sure to share because a) they are obviously fantastic if I like them and b) they deserve the credit and c) maybe someone out there wants to hire them to design a room and d) all other reasons not already covered.

Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment