Monday, May 23, 2011

Black and White Wallpaper

So as I was browsing through some inspiration, I came across some gorgeous black and white wallpapers that I would *love* to use. Unfortunately, we're only renting so wallpaper is not an option. I know what you're thinking, "what?! Wallpaper? That's so outdated!" But alas, wallpaper is coming back, ladies and gents! Here are some of my recent favorites, available at AllModern.com.


Graham & Brown: Heritage Charcoal Wallpaper by ECO - $60 at AllModern.com.







Ferm LIVING: Branch Wallsmart Wallpaper - $110 at AllModern.com.





Graham & Brown: Solitude Black/Silver Wallpaper by Superfresco - $50 at AllModern.com.


And a new feature I'm thinking about starting at the end of every blog post... Jenne's Daily Finds, where I'll feature awesome stuff I find and would probably buy for myself. So here's today's find:

Eclipse Clock, $249 at CB2.com -- I love, love, LOVE how big this clock is! It's so simple but bold, it really makes a statement thanks to its grand size.


Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment